Applus Technologies Inc., a worldwide leader in vehicle inspections introduces Smog DADdy, the new Data Acquisition Device (DAD) for the California Smog Check program. When acquired as part of the Smog DADdy turnkey solution featured below, you will have everything you need to begin performing inspections and be fully BAR compliant. Smog DADdy is also available as a standalone solution.
Applus Smog DADdy System Features:
• BAR compliant OBD interface
• Available in wired or wireless versions
• Built-in device and cable self-test
• High-resolution 22" LCD monitor with sound
• Honeywell 2D wired barcode scanner
• Field-proven laser printer
• Conventional 89-Key Windows Keyboard
• Windows Operating System
• Best-in-industry workstation with solid cast aluminum base
• On all Smog DADdy complete system sales, the following warranties apply:
- DAD, PC, Cart, Monitor, Printer & Barcode scanner— under warranty for two years from date of purchase!
- Consumables- Under warranty 90 days from date of purchase.
Applus Smog DADdy Advantages:
• Smog DADdy wireless version enables convenient cable free operation
• All components are chosen to exceed stringent Applus+ standards for inspection environment reliability
• Comprehensive self-test capability ensures device and cable integrity
• Free lifetime firmware upgrades to meet future BAR requirements
• LED indicators showing power, OBD and PC communications status, in addition to vehicle voltage and fault conditions